Hope Grows 2021
April 20, 2021 @ 6:30PM — 8:30PM Central Time (US & Canada)
Hope Grows is a benefit supporting The Refuge Center for Counseling.
Please join us for our annual fundraiser Hope Grows, as we celebrate 15 years of service within our community. BOTH virtual + live event options*.
Live musical performance by Jill Phillips + Andy Gullahorn. We will be honoring Mayor Ken Moore of Franklin with the Hope Award. We hope you can join us for our most essential fundraiser of the year that allows us to continue bringing affordable, life-saving counseling services to our community.
*In-person experience at Rolling Hills Community Church will be produced with great care, in line with all CDC safety protocols. Additional safety procedures will include:
- COVID-19 waivers at entry
- Masks provided at the door (if you do not have your own)
- Hand sanitizer at each table
- Tables spaced 6-10 feet apart (*Some table hosts chose to not fill their entire table so additional space at tables too)
- Masks worn whenever a guest is NOT at a table
- No reception, buffet or auction area
- Full service catering to table and clean-up to limit “up and down”